On the Prowl

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Proposition 16

I Hate Politics!!!!

I Hate Elections!!!!

I Hate the Politicos and Self Interests trying to MUCK Things UP!!!

And I HATE a utility company that can't do the JOB!!!

And that's YOU PACIFIC GAS AND ELECTRIC COMPANY!!!!

You put in these stupid meters and people suddenly get charged hundreds of dollars for a untility bill that not even right---but PG & E says that these are smart meteres, well it seems to me that it's pretty stupid meters.

And now----AND NOW!!! P G & E is the major backer of Proposition 16, claiming that it gives the taxpayers the right to vote----well doesn't it mean that taxpayers who are tired of PG & E from not doing their job to allow cities to get out from under the monopoly that PG & E has??

That the People have no recourse to turn too? Where I live we have a municipal owned electric company and my electric bill is very resonable, of course I don't cook with electricity nor dry with electricity nor heat my home with electricity---that's gas---and frankly my bill has been going up, even when I've cut down on the heat, I line dry my clothes, and barely cook with my stove.

SO WHY IS MY GAS BILL GOING UP, EVEN WHEN I DON'T HAVE ONE OF THOSE STUPID SMART METERS ON MY HOUSE??? Answer THAT PG & E!!!

I know how I'm going to vote on Proposition 16--- I'm going to vote NO!! And if my City wants to go into the gas business I know that will mean more work for people, and we will have greater recourse incase they mess up and we'll have a quicker response to a situation.

On top of that my City can look into more affordable sources for gas than does PG & E.

Vote No on Prop 16! It keeps PG & E in business of being a monopoly!

Mean Kitty with her claws out signing off!