On the Prowl

Saturday, February 24, 2007

I can't believe the way young people spend money!!!!

I have a habit of watching "Judge Judy"---Now if you want a laugh on the stupidity of people just watch "Judge Judy".

Last night, this 26 year old guy (and an idiot as well) he comes on to defend himself from having to pay back his aunt $650.00 that she loaned him to fix the engine of his Mustang--his 2 year old Mustang---

First off I want to know What the Heck did he do to his car that would make the engine sound like it was a bunch of Tin Cans??!!!

My '63 Chevy Nova sounds good dispite it's age (poor baby it's 43 years old now).

But then on top of that the idiot had received from his late Mom $150,000.00 and blows it all in just a few years, so now he's got a job being a black jack dealer, his ex-wife gets a brand new car and new funiture and an apartment on his dime and he has no money left!!! And has to pay $400.00 a month child support ( I think we know the reason why his wife left him---NO MONEY HONEY!)

If I received that amount of money, I'd pay off my credit card bills, get the foundation updated on my house, buy a newer car and what's left over I'd put in an IRA or something that makes money. Furniture I can get at Goodwill.

Well the Judge found in favor of the Aunt so the idiot nephew has got to pay her back----but it's the same song, I've been hearing over and over again---kids do not know how to save or wisely purchase anything. They have got to have all the materials things like RIGHT NOW!!!

I still don't have cable T.V. and even then I'd only go for the cheapest service---all I want is the history channel and Turner Movie Classics.

My boyfriends' son wanted to live on his own---20 years old he is---so we said O.K. BUT---we are not going to help you if you fall behind on the rent or bills you have got to hustle your own buns to make payments and you have got to get a job that will cover your medical and dental, or you go to a free clinic. You want to live on your own? Well Welcome to the real life.

He only lasted 6 months out there, He couldn't hold down two jobs and still have enough to go to school. So we helped him move back (at least he was up to date on his bills). We made arrangements with his Mom for him to live with her while he worked part time, went to school, and he paid her rent and part food and utlities, since she could cover him for medical etc. he was fine.

She was so glad we gave him that lesson. NOW HE KNOWS IT"S TOUGH OUT THERE!

As it's been said before "Nobody gets out Alive!"

I just wish I had the $150,000.00

Mean kitty signing off