On the Prowl

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Mean Kitty has been dealt a blow~~~~ and A Diva Introduction

Well Folks,

Mean Kittys' age is catching up with her, all that wild livin' has done me in. I saw my Doctor yesterday and she says I have a heart Murmer. Now that in and of itself is not fatal but it does explain why I've been tiring so easily of late.

And it seems I have severe animeia (sp) which makes it harder for the heart to work. Seems the bone marrow is not making enough blood cells.

So if there is times when I write with a "pitty puppy" attitude, well it's just the old ticker.

But my Man and my Niece (who is a bit of a Diva) says I should not let that get me down. Heck they say if need be I can get me one of those little electric carts and paint flames on the side (hee, hee race ya for pinks)

I'm so glad they are on my team.

Any hoooo my Niece says that I should blog on what is a DIVA. I thought that this was a bit off the wall but she says there are girls out there that haven't a clue what being a real Diva is, all they got is those girl rappers, Paris Hilton and Britanny Spears. And not one of them have a Diva attitude---Diva Trash yes--Diva attitude no.

My Niece has said to me "What is it that you do Auntie that gets people to do what you want?"

Hmmmm I thought, I'm not sure----but between my Niece, my Man and myself we will come up with something for you beginning Diva's to follow.

Now not all of you are going to agree with what I'll be saying and that's fine----I will be posting suggested Reading and Viewing as well as examples of what works and what doesn't. If nothing thing else, espeically for you young things you will have something to guide you.

But make your own choices and make sure you chose wisely.

Mean Kitty taking a little rest signing off.