On the Prowl

Saturday, March 24, 2007

COUNTRY MUSIC IS BACK!!! YEEEHAAA!!!!

O.K. Folks.

Now you know, I am a country Music addict---and why not? It's one of the few musical styles left that sing songs about the true human condition. I had tears in my eyes when I heard "Alyssia Lies" that song sneaks up on you because it's about child abuse, but it's from the abused child's little friend who talks to her Daddy and he realizes something's wrong with his daughter's friend, but in the end it's too late. Ooooooo that one grabs you.

You don't hear that in 'gangsta rap'.

So why am I all happy---because the Bay Area finally has a country music station back on the Air. 95.7 The WOLF---Howwwwweeeeellllllll!!! (ya gotta throw in the wolf howl)

Now I can hear my old favorites and new ones as well. Now that makes this old mean kitty very, very happy.

But I'm not done yet----I just found out from my favorite clothing shop, that there is a satliette radio station that plays, music from the 40's and 50's---Now I've got to find a way to get that station as well and that will make this Kitty double, triple happy!!!

And I heard in the news that the 'gangsta rap' is falling out of favor---oh Snoopy Dog watch your CD sales---you could be in financial trouble---may have to buy less bling I guess.

Well this Kitty is very happy and is going to have a cuppa coffee and get her hair done.

Mean Kitty very contented (purrrrr) signing off