On the Prowl

Saturday, March 03, 2007

HOW CAN A WOMAN TYPE WITH LONG NAILS???!!!

My Diva Niece (bless her manipulating heart) put these long glue on nails I went along with it as a lark, but now I've got a problem, I can't get them off!!

Seems I've got to soak them for 20 minutes or more to losen them and then use nail polish remover to get rid of the rest of the glue. So here I am trying to type with these nails and I can't get it up to speed plus it's too easy to make mistakes----So how do those gals type with these long nails????

Frankly I think these long nails is the problem for all the mistakes that occure when one does business. I mean one typing error can curse you for life!!!

Well yeah they do make the hands look longer and more elegant, but I can't zip up my dress or pants, I can't put on make up properly because you've got to make sure the underside of the long nails are clean and if they are acrylic nails you can't use the hair remover because then the nails will melt. And putting on nylons is a bear becuase the nails will cause runs--- And I Still Can't type worth a darn with these nails!!!

Now I did a little research about nail length and as I understand it---it's some sort of tradition that the longer the nail the more wealthy you were because you didn't have to do manuel labor.

Well how does that explain about the gals that are typing our paychecks, or dealing with our billing with long nails, I know they aren't wealthy. What does that mean---they don't wash dishes, or do house work??? I hate to see their houses.

Well I don't mind nice nails but I think the length could be a bit shorter. And my niece was having fun putting them on.

Oh well can't spoil her fun---but I'm taking these nails off tomorrow cause I can't type a DARN with them!!

Mean Kitty signing off with her too long claws (ouch!)