On the Prowl

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Paris Hilton and Grandpa

I APPLAUDE WHAT PARIS HILTONS GRANDPA IS DOING!!!

Yeah Grandpa!!!

He’s giving away 97% of the Hilton Fortune to Charity to help the less fortunate and Paris, will only get 5 million dollars NOT the 100 million that she would have gotten.

I guess that’s going to make her less beautiful sister really pissed off. As well as other family members.

Of course the way Paris is going she’ll run though that 5 million in 18 months, She is going to hate being on a budget. (But frankly who cares, she needs a serious lesson)

I mean look at what this idiot has been doing, wasting her time doing stupid things (although not as stupid as Brittany Spears) and this is payback.

Ahem!! However she is still getting 5 million dollars; Think what I could do with 1 million! pay off my house and the second mortgage, pay off my credit card debt, upgrade the electrical and plumbing, paint the interior, install a new heating system, pave the driveway and still have plenty left over to put into some income making Money Market accounts and go to Disneyland!!!

Of course I’d still be working, having a job can still be interesting, but Boo Hoo Paris is still going to have to get by on a paltry 5 million, couldn’t happen to a nicer dumb idiot.

This Mean Kitty signing off purring