On the Prowl

Saturday, January 12, 2008

I'm Back! Did ya Miss me? Anything to rant about?

Well Folks I'm back,

All the Christmas decorations that are inside the house are down, the outside one's we have to wait a bit for a few days to dry off.

I told my man that they had better get stored away soon, because I'm not putting cupid wings and a bow and arrow on Santa Claus, although last year I nearly put Easter Bunny ears on him.

I love my man but he procrastanates (sp) too much, the year before last he had the Holloween display up for so long that I was afraid it was going to be the "Nightmare before Christmas" theme.

This year at least he took down the Halloween stuff but couldn't find a large enough plastic box for our "Jason" figure. The thing moves it's arms and eyes and everything it is so freaky, we had it set up so that it looked like a non-moving statue and parents with young teens or pre-teens would ask to take pictures with their kids and we say "o.k." and then just after the picture is taken, my Man would push with his foot a hidden button and the figure would suddenly move like a wax dummy come to life.

Hee, hee scared the livin' daylights out of them, hee, hee we are so mean. ***giggle****

Anyway we put the Jason statue up on the porch to make sure it's out of the weather, and then my Man put's one of those Santa Hats on it (rolling of my eyes here) -----Do you know we were not bothered by any Jehova Witnesses or door to door solisters, I think ol' 'Jason' may have had something to do with it.

There is a couple of parents whose little kids love to come down our block when we have the Halloween and Christmas stuff out, but one little 2 year old calls our house "Freaky House" because we do wiered things. Well that's one way to get a reputation.

Our New Years was very quiet, nothing to complain about, we had a couple of neighbors having New Years parties, my Man thought they would be very noisy, but I said that I was sure that after Midnight it would quiet down fairly quick and I was right, by 1 p.m. they had all gone home or were leaving to go home and they were quiet about it.

As a matter of fact it was a quiet New Years, just a modest (love that word) amount of noise to welcome the New Years but no fireworks (except where plannned) and not much excess noise, I wonder if the real cold weather had anything to do with it?

New Years Day was something else, my Man and I thought we'd go to Costco, but they were closed, however Wal-Mart was open, so we went in to see what cheap bargins we could find, well it did pay off I had to do some grocery shopping and get new bed sheets, but what blew me away was the traffic on the freeway, it was like it was back in the 1960's----totally manageable!!! I didn't even freak out like I ususally do with all the idiots driving.

I turned to my Man and said "Honey, look at how light the traffic is." And he agreed, so I began thinking---Gee, if that amount of people used public transportation or did tele-communting from home look at how much the pressure eases up on the freeway.

Now I gotta confess my Man and I do use our Van, but it's mostly to haul a lot of stuff or going to places where public transportation is impossible to use and down right inconvient.

But if we were going to the City (San Francisco aka the peoples republic of idiot librials) or Bezerkly (aka the peoples republic of Bezerkly nut jobs) we'd use bus or BART and Muni, in those areas it makes sense.

But think Folks, What If----the powers that be that don't have one single brain between them designed public transportation to be totally convienent to go to all those places you want to go to at a frequency (like every 10 minutes between buses or trains running 24/7) that made such a commute easy comfortable and convienent? What if all the major and minor businesses offered day care to working parents right in their buildings, so that they would not have to use their car to run from work to the day care.

And what if the Government State and Federal gave tax incentives to these businesses to encourage them to offer this convience of Day Care.

What if Schools both Grammer, Middle and High School operated from 8 in the Morning to 6 at night, with classes in music, dance, drama, business, etiqutte (sp), heath education, self improvement and such so that kids would be better prepared, what if schools did not advance kids who failed but made them repeart the class until they graduated, and if they continued to fail even when they became 18 have them go to a 6 month military boot camp.

With that then parents didn't have to worry about getting to school on time because they could use public transportation to get to them.

EVEN MORE IMPORTANT---WHAT IF PARENTS MADE THEIR KIDS USE PUBLIC TRANSPORTATION AND NOT BUY THEM THEIR OWN CARS!!!!

Think of all the idiot drivers that you could take off the road!!

And what if Schools were closed Campuses, where there was only one major entrance (that was monitored) and the kids had to either bring their lunches or eat in the cafeteria and to accomidate the kids it would be two staggered lunch hours. Seniors do not have campus leaving privilges---all of them HAVE TO STAY ON CAMPUS.

Think of all the pressure that is taken off of the roads and sidewalks, because those kids (who also don't have half a brain between all of them) would be continously monitored for their gangsta behavior.

I have a reason behind it----they act like animals anyway.

And speaking of animals, when is someone going to put up a memorial for Tiatiana the Tiger of the San Francisco Zoo?

And speaking further of animals---I hope they throw the book at the hoodlum who rob the gas station and shooting bullets that paralized that kid. Remember Folks, it was the idiot who was doing the shooting, and He didn't care who or what he killed.

So all that Gun Control will not take guns out of the hands of criminals.

And Senator Don Perata----That 2006 Red Dodge Charger with the 22 inch rims that got Carjacked (later recovered) was that a govement issued car?? or a middle age menopausle insecure male machine? As a matter of Fact what is a State Senator driving around in a 2006 Red Dodge Charger with 22 inch rims on my TAX DOLLARS???!!!

After that I am all for TERM LIMITS---kick these suckers out!!!!

Hey Folks Vote Me IN---just write "Mean Kitty" on the write in part of your ballot. I'd Show you how this Country should be run!! I'd tell the Supreme Court that Women have the right to choose so keep their legal opinions off their ovaries.

That no city or business has the right to take away anyone's home. That everyone has the right to protect themselves and their home from forceable entry (unless it's the police or fire dept.)
And protect the 2nd amendment rights----

and Keep the death penality but DNA evidence must be seriously looked into in cases of murder. (after all we do want to excute the right person) and also if we elimante lethal injection as the means of excution then execute them the way they killed their victims----NOW THAT'S JUSTICE!!!!!!!

Gee I've got to calm down a bit----my friend known as the "fabulous diva" is coming by to pick me up for a late lunch and we are going out for pedicures---why not-- my Man and his son Junior are going out to a movie and a late lunch after that and swap lies as fathers and sons will do.

I like "Fabulous Diva"-- why this monied lady likes me I wasn't so such until, well I had a chance to read her blog (which I told her to do) and well I've got to blush.

She, for all her 'airs' is a good, nice lady and smart, real smart, we look at each other and I see two sides of the same coin. We've been having fun putting together what a Diva should be but she has just taken off with the idea, so we are going to kick around a few more ideas.

Look Folks if you want to know what it's like to be or become a real classy lady read her blog
it's http//:ladivalocafabulous.blogspot.com/

I think you might enjoy it----espeically if you are Soap Opera lovers as well. But she's real, little furry dog, Juanita and all. And I WISH I HAD HER CAR!!!

So I gotta get dressed, and then see what I can get revved up about to Rant on for the New Year.

Do any of your want to hear about my rants on the Presidential primaries??? If they keep it up I'll be too bored for the election.

This Mean Kitty signing off going to get her claws sharpened.