On the Prowl

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A Joke For Y'all

A friend of mine told me this joke and I thought it describes the government pretty well, so I'm going to tell it to all of you.


Seems there was this young feller' by the name of Chuck,

Now Chuck moved to Texas to get started in life, and so he bought for $100.00 a donkey from a Farmer.

Now the Farmer agrees to deliver the donkey to Chuck the next day.

Well the next day the Farmer drives up but without the donkey and Chuck asks him "Where's the donkey" the Farmer replied "Sorry Chuck but the donkey died".

So Chuck says "Well give me back my money" but the Farmer says "I can't do that I spent it"

So Chuck says "Well then give me the dead donkey" and the Farmer asks "What are you going to do with a dead donkey?"

Now Chucks says "I'm going to raffle it off" and the Farmer says "You can't raffle off a dead donkey" and Chuck says "Well we'll just see".

About a month later the Farmer runs into Chuck and asks him "Did you every raffle off that Dead Donkey?"

And Chuck says "Yep, I sold 500 tickets at $2.00 each and made a profit of $998.00."

So the Farmer asks "Well was anyone mad?" and Chuck replied "Only the guy who won the donkey, he complained so I gave him back his $2.00"

Chuck grew up and now works for the government.


And that's your joke for the day. Enjoy!