On the Prowl

Friday, October 08, 2004

I'm sooo happy!!!

I'm soooo happy!!! I finally had revenge on a supervisor that has been making my life hell.

And it was done in such a way that it put her into a very, Very bad light.

I finally am working with a supervisor who is my direct boss and is very supportive of all of his staff, I've been able to do more, excerise more of my talents, step up to the plate and hit the ball out of the stadium every single time. My old supervisor wouldn't even let me strech a toe.

Well when my old supervisor started pulling me away from my assigned work load, of course all my stuff backed up. And when my new supervisor came back from his two day vacation and saw the back log he asked me what happened and I told him and I complained that I was now put three days behind my job and how am I going to make up the time when the old super was constantly pulling me away from it.

Espeically since it was very clear that there were other people she could have called on that were pratically begging for extra work hours as per the MOU.

Welll the "head honcho who must be obeyed" had a meeting of all the supers and wanted to have an updated progress report--Yeehaaa!!! talk about opening a nasty can of worms. When it was my supers time to report he let them have it all and why and how it violated the MOU and was putting his staff's work productivity behind, because my old super was too lazy to call in the extra staff.

As they say "Revenge is a dish best eaten cold", and it tasted gooooooood.