On the Prowl

Friday, March 25, 2005

Surgery a success!!!!

Yeeeehaaaa!!! Finally!!! My Man came through his pacemaker surgery just fine, had me worried for sometime, but all's well.

Althought I do wish they could have warn us that the stuff they use to knock you out can constipate the hell out of you!! Now I know why Old People always talk about their bowels, trust me when I saw the hell My Man went through, it was enough for me to buy stock in Metamucile.

No wonder they use to say "an apple a day keeps the Doctor away".

Well he's finally resting and so far things seem to be ticking just fine, follow up appointments with the Doc will tell us for sure.

But now I can breathe a bit, at least I don't have to worry about fatal heart attacks.

Now to deal with those Krappers at Social Security. GGGrrooowwlll!!