On the Prowl

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Elevators, and sunshine and birdies

O.K. Folks,

Elevator update, Thank GOD (and Charlton Heston) the elevator people got it fixed!!!!

I was the first to use it, and rejoiced when it took me to the second floor. And a lot of people who are in wheelchairs are rejoicing too.

So I've been busy (as fast as my bum knee will allow) to get the rest of my work cleared away.

The sun is shining and I'm having fun watching the birds be very busy, I've noticed butterflys, and am hearing the humming birds with the funny little squeeky sounds.

On a nice Saturday or Sunday afternoon life feels good. I just wish I didn't have to sit around doing bills and housework, but life has a way of sometimes taking all the fun out of things.

But while I have a few minutes I'm going to enjoy it.

And by the way---I'm serious about having Charlton Heston being put up for Sainthood---St. Charlton protector of gun rights, moving mountains, and the inalienable rights of the common person.

Mean Kitty signing off doing grocery shopping.