On the Prowl

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Just a worrisome thought~~~~

Well Folks

I have to say this is not a rant, it's a worry and I just don't know who to tell it to, so's I'm going to put it out here and then let GAWD take care of it.

Me and my Hunka-Hunka-Burnin' Love went to his doctor's today, now this doctor specializes in pacemakers---they got a name for what they do but I can't spell it.

Anyway, they are checking on how Hunka's pacemaker battery is working, and so far O.K. except they noticed that the 3rd wire (he has a Dick Cheney Supermodel it has 3 wires instead of 2) is putting out a little more effort and doing a bit more of a drain on the battery.

Now this is not to worry because they are keeping and eye on this----but the Doc says, that Hunka is going to need a chest X-Ray to see if this 3rd wire has "moved" and if so they will need to go in and run another wire into that part of his heart that is not working (that's why there's a 3rd wire to stimulate the part of his heart that doesn't work).

By doing that it will improve the "performance" and less drain on the battery.

Now we don't know if it's going to require an operation as yet, but the Doc wants us back in 3 months and before we come in we have to do a chest X-Ray. This way the Doc can look at it and then tell us what we are looking at.

Now the Doc doesn't see too worried, I guess it's something they've seen often enough to know what to do. He did say that there were several solutions to this problem, so there are options.

But****sigh**** it's a worry.

Hunka seems fine, no sudden weakness, no palapatations, no chest pains, no difficulty breathing, none of those systems that showed he had a heart problem. So the way I see it since the Doc is on top of it, he's making sure that Hunka will not have a problem.

I think if Hunka will lose a little weight that might take care of it, he's into this walking program and so far no problems, but the Doc wants to be sure. I think Doc wants to see if Hunka loses some weight that maybe that might take care of part of it, that's why the 3 months.

But****sigh**** it's still a worry.

Ya see the sad fact of it is that Hunka is worth more to me alive than dead, but I'm worth more dead than alive (it's finances and insurance)---itsn't that a sad state of affairs.

So I'm putting this out to GAWD and to all you Good Folks----I know that those of you who read my blog---whether to get pissed or just have a laugh---will know what I mean----Say prayers for my Man, 'cause he's got to outlive me.

And I know prayers work.

I thank you in advance.