On the Prowl

Monday, February 11, 2008

Dirty Harry---I miss that Guy~~~

Hey Folks,

Just a stray thought before I crash out and try and get some sleep (If my Hunka, Hunka Burnin' Love will let me).

I miss those Dirty Harry Movies---You know where Dirty Harry gives it to those "dirt Bags" even if it's not politically correct.

There is some sort of internal satisfaction about those movies, that maybe there is some sort of Justice out there.

Of course Clint Eastwood is almost 80 now and I certainly can't ask a man his age to risk his body in doing a heavy action film, but if someone would just do something like that---and please no Will Smith, I like the guy as an actor, but I can't go and see him on the big screen----everytime I wanted to see him in the "Men in Black" movies (which I thought were really funny) the theatre would be so crowded and noisy I couldn't hear the movie, twice I had to talk to the manager and ask for refunds. (and I won't say who was crowding the theatres---but it's like they never been to a theatre before and all that tossing of buttered popcorn---I cannot afford to get butter grease on my clothes---it doesn't come out)

But a really good Dirty Harry type movie---***sigh*** as my Granny would say "If wishes were horses, Beggars would ride"

Well I'm going to Bed, Nity-Night all.