On the Prowl

Wednesday, February 06, 2008

I can't belive it's finally OVER!!!!

Thank the Powers that Be ABOVE!!!

This Farce called a Presidental Primary election is Finally OVER!!!

As far as I was concerned it was worse than watching a man with an extremely hairy back wearing a tank top t-shirt, and trust me there have been some that could give Bigfoot a run for it's money.

My phone has finally stopped ringing with unwanted phone calls, my mail was normal this morning, and the ads are no longer political ads.

It' s like a breath of fresh air!

Of course the propositions that I wanted to lose won but some of the others lost thank goodness.

But no one voted for me Mean Kitty---I guess I'm going to have to talk to my campaign manager---oh wait!!---I don't have one!!

Now in the very near future we are going to have to deal with the Presidental election.

I'm going to load up on DVD's and take my phone off the hook. If anyone wants to get in touch with me they can send up smoke signals.

O.K. folks---I do have to admit---I'm all for a President that wants to protect our borders and our solvernty, and our security. So that is what I'm really going to look at---Remember that Folks before the next 3,000 innocent american civilians have to die.

Mean Kitty finally relaxing for the next couple of weeks.