On the Prowl

Friday, March 07, 2008

I'm Back!!!

Well Folks Did Ya miss me???

Maybe not, but who's counting.

O.K. I haven't been blogging because I've been trying to take care of business, such as taxes---and boy this time they are fast with the refund!!! And just in time too, because I've got to pay the property taxes, the tax man taketh, giveth and taketh again.

I am so glad that the primary is over, but I am soooo bored with the T.V. news guys constantly talking about clinton and obama, Frankly I could care less.

If Obama gets in he'll get eaten alive and Clinton is useless, if she wanted that health care program for everyone she would have pushed her husband to do it when he was in office. I mean they Had 8 YEARS to do something besides covering up his infidelities, and hiding the fact that terrorists were planning to bomb the U.S. of A. from the Republicans when they got into office.

Huckabee I knew would bow out, just too much controversy, but McCain---I still can't trust an ex-Navy Flyer who crashed his plane making a landing on an aircraft carrier, talk about a mistake.

And now Ralphie Nader is in the works----It's a Crap shoot.

Frankly I'm going to watch DVD's and avoid the news or at least mute it when it's about the polotics.

And now even the State of California is screwed up---and cutting moneys from very needed programs like medi-cal and education----Escuse me!!! But why cut it from needed programs, why not cut the salaries of our ineffective politicians, have them drive tiny honda's instead of those fancy Dodge Chargers with 22 inch rims like old Donnie Perata---that's where the money is being mis-spent.

O.K. I know he's driving a Crown Vic now, but frankly he needs to be squeezed into a honda.

So now they are going to cut the sports programs from the schools in our town, and everyone is protesting----Hey wait a minute, they didn't protest this much when they cut the music, theatre, dance, and art programs---but just touch football and they are screaming all over the place.

Says one student- "Duh, un well I need it like for a scholarship or something" Or SOMETHING???? How about getting down and cracking the books and improving your speech and diction and talking the English. Playing football does not make a doctor, a fireman or a lawyer, cracking the books and being in a good excerise program does.

This comes from all those pork barrell polotics (o.k. I can't spell that word) that has been wasting our money---there is no one really looking into all these bills that are being passed, because anyone can piggy back a pork barrell onto a bill and it is blindly passed it's called "you scratch my back and I'll scratch yours" THAT is why we are in this situation.

And the cost of gasoline well don't get me going there----frankly we have access with a very friendly country to get tons and barrells and barrells of oil, but we don't.

Why? Do you ask. Well it's simple---the country we can get it from is ----CANADA!!!

But we don't because Canada's crude has sulfer in it---and most of our refineries do not have the heavy cores to process the Canada crude---only two of them here in the U.S. of A. can handle both the Canada crude as well as the Saudi oil, one of them is called Frontier Oil forgot the name of the other.

But Frontier preferrs Canada crude---why you ask? Simple Frontier Oil can buy Canada crude for 40 dollars a barrel refine it and still make a 30% profit.

But our other refineries prefer what they call "sweet crude" from Saudi Arabia, Kuawit, Mexico and Venezuala (sp) because it has less sulfer, so our other refineries do not have the heavy cores to process Canadian crude and if they did our gas prices would be only $2.00 a gallon at the very most.

And the Enviormental defectives will NOT allow our refineries to re-tool to handle CAnadian crude---SO WHO BESIDES THE SAUDI'S ARE JACKING UP OUR GAS PRICES!!!!

It doesn't take much thought on that.

So me and my Hunka, Hunka Burnin' love plan our auto trips carefully, we stay home a lot and use the internet to keep connected to our love ones---because telephone calls are getting expensive and even stamps are going up by another penny in May----I didn't know glue was getting so expensive.

And now here's something for all you folks in Vallejo---your fire stations are closing down---at least 3 of them have closed---pray for a miracle that your house doesn't get on fire, or someone doesn't have a heart attack or anything in which time is of the essence. And it's all because they don't know how to budget.

Me---I'm buying more fire extingueshers(sp) and mounting hoses on all my outside spigots---the only one who can save you---is you!!

Right now my Man is watching a horror program---PBS is doing a program on the music from the 1960's---and I have to say that all those clothes we wore (I didn't wear that stuff even then I thought they were ugly back then) well like I said they were ugly back then and they are even worse now, I just can't watch it. Although the music wasn't too bad. But then "I'm a little bit country" and he's "a little bit rock and roll"

Well I'm going to bed and listen to "Coast to Coast" hosted by George Noory, I think it's ghost to ghost night---so I'll get to hear other types of spooky stories----ooooooo.

Nity-Night all. and don't forget to re-set your clocks Saturday night, remember it's Spring Forward, Fall back.