On the Prowl

Sunday, March 16, 2008

A suggestion and a link

Hey Folks,

I have a friend---I think she's sweet in her own way---I've mentioned her before, my friend "The fabulous Diva" she has her own blog site "ladivalocafabulous".

But she had some really good advise on her blog and I think you folks should check it out---now I know she sounds pretencious, but she really does sound that way, until you get her into a talk about investing and stocks and business, and boy does that all fall away.

She can hold her own with any man---and she knows more about this stuff than I do. If I had the money to invest I'd go to her for advise.

So for all you young folks out there and all you gals that plan on being real Diva's check out her web site---I have it on the "my links" part of my blog.

And that is my recommendation to ya.